520 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Allison Ross is an associate at Bick Law LLP. Before joining Bick Law, Allison was an associate in the Litigation Department at O’Melveny & Myers, where she handled matters pertaining to qui tam actions; False Claims Act litigation; derivative claims; class actions; contract disputes; intellectual property litigation; and employment discrimination. She also has arbitration, discovery, and significant motions practice experience in both state and federal trial and appellate courts. Allison graduated from the University of Southern California Law School in 2014. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Allison studied opera, performing at Lincoln Center and Carnegie Hall, and at Vassar College, where she graduated with departmental honors in Women’s Studies in 2009.
- University of Southern California Law School, J.D., 2014
- Vassar College, B.A. Women’s Studies, with honors, 2009
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of California – 2014
CERCLA and Cost Recovery Actions
- Assisted with representation of PRP at Portland Harbor Superfund Site and Harbor Island Superfund Site, specifically with research pertaining to natural resource damages in contaminated sediment marine and river environments; and
- Assisted with multiple CERCLA cleanup enforcement matters.
Natural Resource Damages
- Assisted with representation of company with NRD assessment at former shipbuilding sites in the Pacific Northwest.
- “Classifying California Cap-And-Trade Revenue,” Law360 (May 2016) http://www.law360.com/articles/796049/classifying-california-cap-and-trade-revenue
- The Invisible Army: Why the Military Needs to Rescind its Ban on Transgender Service Members, 23 Cal. Interdisc. L.J. 185.