Register for The First 100 Days: A Review of the Status of the U.S. Environment and Energy Policies Live Webinar
Register for The First 100 Days: A Review of the Status of the United States Environment and Energy Policies live webinar presented by DRI’s Toxic Tort and Environmental Law Committee. To learn more about the webinar, click here.
Who Should Attend:
- In-house counsel for all industries
- Defense lawyers representing all industries
What You Will Learn:
- What to expect during the Trump administration with respect to environmental enforcement
- Potential impact to various industries in the United States
- Long term impacts to industries and the environment in the United States
- Potential litigation that may arise as a result of Trump’s policies or changes in the environmental law landscape
The webinar is on Thursday, April 27th at 11:00AM PT. Click here to register for the webinar.