Register for DRI’s Toxic Torts & Environmental Law Seminar in Nashville!
Join Bick Law at DRI’s Toxic Torts and Environmental Law Seminar in Music City!
When: March 1-2, 2018
Where: Nashville, Tennessee
Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown
Deadline: Register by February 2, 2018. Any registrations after February 2nd will be processed on-site.
What You Will Learn:
- How to Navigate the lines between consulting and testifying experts and getting the most out of both for the lease costs.
- What the new Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) means for regulation and litigation regarding chemicals and consumer products.
- Litigating the new world of drinking water torts, from Legionella to lead.
- Litigation funding for plaintiffs: How does the defense bar adjust?
- Estimating damages: The intersection of law and economics and how Deepwater Horizon has changed calculating natural resource damages.